I've been MIA again! Tax season just started... and as you know, I hardly have *a life* during these days :-(
But still I managed to take some time off and craft a little ;-)
So today I want to show you a Magnolia card I did, which I also did for several challenges...
The challenges are... Cute Card Thursday *Signs of Spring*... Magnolia Down Under Challenges *Flower Power*... Wild Orchid Challenges *Anything Goes*... Lollipop Crafts *Think Spring*. It's been so long since I don't participate in a challenge as normal competitor... and not as a DT... that I completely forgot how exciting it was! :-D I only wish I had more time to do it more often.
Anyhow... about my card... this time I tried different colors to color Tilda's skin. I usually go with Distress Inks *Tattered Rose + Tea Dye*, but instead I used *Tattered Rose + Vintage Photo*. Loved the way it turned out... but man, it was scary! I really don't know how my fellow Magnolia DT members do it... they always go for the most eye-popping colors and then use them beautifully. Oh well... I better stop panicking and start practicing instead, right?
Well, *thanks* for stopping by! And as always, at the end of this post is the supplies list.
- Patterned Paper - Fancy Pants
- Stamps - Magnolia
- Inks - StazOn Timber Brown, Distress Inks (Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany; Dress & Shoes: Victorian Velvet; Sheep: Tumbled Glass, Weathered Wood, Old Paper)
- Pearls - Tickled Pink Stamps
- Scallop Circle - Nestabilities
- Other - Ribbon, machine stitching, paper flowers