Monday, January 14, 2013

Tilda Interactive Card



Hi everyone!

Today I want to share with you an interactive card that I created using one of the many beautiful Tildas from the newest Valentine's Collection.



I created the base of the card using a 8-pointed star shape that I found on the internet. I loved this shape and how cute it made the card look. I'm definitely going to use it again!

Now for the interactive part... this is what's behind Tilda:



That tiny spiral that you see there is called a "wobble" and what it does is that it makes your image move or shake.

At the bottom of this post you will find a short video in which I show you how it works. I'm also pretty excited about this video, because for the first time you'll hear me speaking in English!! :-o So please don't laugh ok? LOL!



Also at the end of the video you'll find the supplies list for this card.



And here's the latest on Cupcake. She was looking out the window and it was a perfect setting to take a pic of her ;-)



Thanks for stopping by!!


8 comments:

Camilla said...

Wow!! Your card is stunning, and so great to see the video of the card too:)
Hugs, Camilla

Kerry said...

Hi

Your card is gorgeous. I love the layout and how you have made the card interactive.
Beautiful colouring.
Lv Kerry xxx

Rene said...

Wow wow WOW! Absolutely amazing! Loooove it!!!!
Rene :D

Sonia said...

Me encanto tu creación... parece que tiene vida Tilda je je!
Ya te habia dejado comments en tu otro blog.
Gracias por siempre inspirarnos con tantas bellezas.
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow! Fantastic idea! And it's so cute! :)
Such a lovely cat :)

Kelly said...

This is adorable to have her hanging and moving. I love the style of your card, very beautiful.
Hugs Kelly

martine said...

What a great idea ...he turned out really gorgeus . Don,t know if you can buye those things here in holland. Greets from martine

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So great idea
hugs Tamara