Monday, October 7, 2013

"When It Rains, It Pours!" Card and a "Quickie" Video



When I received this lovely Tilda in the mail a couple of days ago, I couldn't help but to think that it suited me perfectly.

Like today's title reads: "When it rains, it pours!"  Because this is what is being happening to me lately :(



If you want to know what is going on in my life, check out this post.

Anyway, this is my newest card creation. I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils with the Mineral Spirits technique.




Stamp: London Tilda (2013 Little London Collection)
Ink: Memento Jet Black
Coloring: Prismacolor Pencils
Mineral Spirits: Gamsol
Stamping Paper: Bristol Vellum Surface
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye
Flowers: Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts
Card Shape: QuikCutz
Tag Die: Magnolia
Flower Die: Magnolia
Other: Ribbons, Trims, Doily, Pearls, Machine Stitching

-------------------------------------
I also created a *quickie* video on how I colored her dress...



There are other video *quickies* in my You Tube Channel on how I color with Prismas, among other things ;) If you want to check them out, simply follow this link:



Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

roelie said...

beautitfull card en lovly tilda in the rain

are dis stamp for sale in the shop


greetings roelie

JAY ROSA said...

Excelente trabajo, excelente maestra, excelente tarjeta. Que más se puede pedir?

Christina C. said...

Outstanding job.....will study your video!!!!