This week @ Stamp With Fun we have a sketch for a challenge...
And here's my version of it:
An easel card. Here's another view:
And yesssss... you guessed it right! I used Distress Inks to color Tilda :-D
OK, the blue flowers are crepe paper, which I folded until I got a rose shape. I really liked this new trick ;-)
Now drop by Stamp With Fun's blog to see what the rest of the DT prepared for you this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Quite Contrary, Pretty Please, Abbey Road)
- Stamp: Magnolia
- Inks: Distress Inks (Hair: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo; Cheeks: Worn Lipstick; Dress: Broken China, Spun Sugar, Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade; Socks: Broken China; Shoes: Tea Dye, Walnut Stain; Sheep: Weathered Wood, Black Sooth, Worn Lipstick), Cat's Eye Chalk
- White & Pink Flowers: Magnolia
- Blue Flowers: Crepe Paper from Magnolia
- Bling-Bling: Magnolia
- Oval Shape: Nestabilities
- Other: ribbons, machine stitching