Welcome to this 5th day of our very first Magnolia *Christmas Blog Hop*!!
Each day, from December 1st thru December 25th, you will be enjoying a beautiful Magnolia project prepared just for you by each one of our talented DT members.
Aaannd you'll also have the chance to win a lovely Magnolia prize by simply leaving a message in each of the participating DT members' blogs ;-)
So today is your chance to win *something* at MY blog by just leaving a message here.
But don't wait until later, 'cause the winner will be chosen in exactly 24 hours!
Now for my post... here's what I prepared for you today:
It's an Easel card!
All papers are from the newest Christmas collection from Echo Paper. I also did a *lot* of distressing by ripping the edges and coloring them with acrylic paint. I decorated the top part of the card with a bling dragonfly, a handpainted ribbon (which I colored with Shimmerz paints)... and the flowers were also handmade using my Sizzix ;-) Tilda was colored with Distress Inks.
The bottom part was decorated with already-made paper flowers, a heart (which I cut with my Sizzix and painted with acrylic paint), the bottom border was cut using a Martha Stewart punch, lots of pink pearls, and an elegant phrase, which is part of the 2010 Magnolia Christmas collection.
Now tomorrow is Claudia's turn... so make sure to drop by her blog and see the lovely project she has created for you ;-)
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a message! :-D
- Patterned Paper - Echo Paper
- Stamps - Magnolia
- Inks - Antique White Acrylic Paint, StazOn, Distress Inks (Hair: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Aged Mohagny; Blouse, Socks & Ribbon: Spun Sugar; Pants: Broken China; Present: Crushed Olive, Worn Lipstick)
- Paper Flowers - Sizzix
- Leafs - Prima
- Oval Shapes - Nestabilities
- Pink Pearls - Tickled Pink Stamps
- Heart - Sizzix
- Border Punch - Martha Stewart
- Other - Stickles, machine stitching, ribbons, Shimmerz paints, brad