Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This Week in Stamp With Fun...

I know...  I've been completely MIA.  So many things to do and so little time :-(

But I couldn't let the week pass by without sharing this week's challenge from Stamp With Fun.  This week's challenge is a sketch...  so click -->here<-- to check it out.

And here's my take on it:


Now I dare you to take the challenge :-D  And remember that there is always a nice price! ;-)

Happy Stamping!

Recipe:
  • Patterned Paper - Magnolia, My Mind's Eye
  • Stamp - Magnolia
  • Inks - Copics, Cat's Eye Chalk
  • Paper Flowers - Magnolia (green), Tissue Paper (pink)
  • Ribbon - Magnolia
  • Other - Stickles, tulle, flower inserts

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, amazing card!
Hugs Gosia S.

Saskia van den Berk said...

Hi Yanitza, Thank for your sweet comment at my blog:)
I love this card that you have made........it's so beatiful and sweet.
Hugs Sas