It's been so long since I didn't play with one of my Magnolias...
and since I had this bday coming up,
I decided to dust them off and start playing again ;-)
As part of the bday present I gave away,
I did this lovely and practical card box:
and when you open it up
this is how it looks:
Serena, my fellow Magnolia DT Member this a tutorial on this card box...
and you can find it on Magnolia Ink Magazine #4.
And as always...
at the end of this post you will find the materials for this project.
Thanks for stopping by!! ~xoxo~
- Stamps: Magnolia, Imaginisce
- Inks: Tsusineko Tuxedo Black, Copics
- Papers: Dear Lizzy by American Crafts
- Flowers: Generic
- Circle Scalloped Punch: Nestabilities
- Border Punch: Martha Stewart
- Other: ribbons, Stickles