Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Snowing!!


I know...  I know...

I have neglected this blog for too long...

Shame on me!! :-(

But I promise that I'll be back *very~very* soon with some cute Magnolia projects ;-)

In the meantime...  here's a little Winter share...




It's a Winter cozy home...  maybe for Magnolia ;-)

I used -->this<-- template, which I really like...  it's so versatile and so fun to assemble that even my son made me make him one little house for him (in red of course...LOL!).

Here's a side view...



Papers are from Best Creation...  and I handmade the flowers with the help of my Sizzix ;-)

Finally, I added Diamond Dust to the entire house for a *frosty* look :-D

I really~really will be back *soon* with more Magnolia projects, so stick around ok?

See ya' later!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Looks really amazing Yanitza!!
Hugs Kristel