Are you all ready for Christmas?
OMG I can't believe that Christmas is *literally speaking* around the corner! :-o
It also can be very stressfull... with the kiddos on vacation and all excited about that big man dressed in red ;-)... the Holiday decorating... and the crowded malls :-s Oh well, it's still a beautiful time of the year!
Now... for my blog post... here's another Magnolia Christmas card that I did recently:
I decided to give it a shot at this new paper flower (the big red one)... I did it with my Sizzix... and it was sooo easy to make, that I think I'll be making it more frequently ;-)
At the end of this post you'll see my supplies' list.
And don't forget to bookmark your calendars for December 1st... it's our very first *Magnolia Blog Hop*. It'll start -->here<-- and will continue throughout the rest of the Design Team Members' blogs. So miss out!
Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments!!
- Patterned Paper - Bo Bunny
- Stamps - Magnolia
- Inks - StazOn, Distress Inks (Hair: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Aged Mohagny; Coat: Peeled Paint; Pants: Faded Jeans; Boots: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain; Hats & Gloves: Fired Brick; Broom: Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo)
- Flowers & Leaves - Magnolia, Sizzix
- Brads - Magnolia
- Border Punch - Martha Stewart
- Other - Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Ribbons, Stickles