And it was about time that I made a Magnolia card...LOL!
So here's a little one I did for my MIL, who celebrated her birthday recently...
This card IS NOT of my original inspiration... I did it inspired in my fellow Magnolia DT--Camilla H. She did a beautiful job with hers... you can see it here. And so I decided to give this layout a try.
I colored Tilda with Distress Inks, and handmade the flowers with my Sizzix. I also did a lot of distressing and machine sewing. The title "Feliz Cumpleaños" (Happy Birthday) was created with a computer font. At the end of this post is the full supplies list.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Patterned Papers - Lost & Found by My Mind's Eye
- Stamp - Magnolia (Christmas 2010)
- Inks - StazOn Timber Brown, Tim Holtz's Distress Inks
- Oval & Scallop Oval templates - Nestabilities
- Paper Flowers - Sizzix
- Border punch - Martha Stewart
- Pink Pearls - Tickled Pink Stamps
- Other - Ribbons, Stickles, machine stitching, dimensionals