YAY... It's finally here!!!
The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge Blog just begun... and with it, a beautiful challenge for all of you :-)
But it's not any challenge, as it's Pauline's birthday... so we've put together a gorgeous challenge to honor the Magnolia stamps' creator: **BIRTHDAY**.
And here's what I did for this challenge...
Here's a close-up on my Tilda...
I colored Tilda with Distress Inks... and the yellow paper flower was handmade using my Sizzix. My friend Marilyn has a tutorial on this... if you haven't seen it yet, then go and check it out ;-)
And of course, don't forget to drop by TOMIC and see what the rest of the DT did for this **1st Challenge**... and take part of it too! ;-)
- Stamps - Magnolia
- Inks - StazOn Timber Brown, Distress Inks (Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany; Dress & Socks: Victorian Velvet, Tumbled Glass; Shoes: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain; Balloon: Tumbled Glass; Shadows: Walnut Stain, Old Paper)
- Patterned Paper - Pink Paislee
- Cardstock - Bazzil, Kraft
- Yellow Paper Flower - Hello Kitty Flower Die for Sizzix, Tim Holtz's Flower Die for Sizzix
- Pink Pearls - Tickled Pink Stamps
- Other - Seam Binding, Pink Paper Flowers, Doily, Stickles, Machine Stitching