Happy New Year everyone!!
I am so happy that the new year is here! To me it means a *new start*... *new beginnings*... *refreshed expectations*!
And what a better way to start the new year with a calendar craft ;-)
I made this cutie a frame/shadow box like with lots of 3D-mensional stuff...
Even on Tilda I did a paper piecing technique (wings), so that she looked 3D-mensional too!
And on the back it has a pocket to store calendar pages and/or any other thing that you want ;-)
This was really fun and easy to put together, and I hope that you find it inspirational! Below is a video tutorial that I did not so long ago on how to make this shadow box. I hope that you like it too! :-)
And make sure to leave a comment and/or subscribe to both my blog and You Tube Channel ok? ;-)
- Patterned Paper - Magnolia
- Stamp - Magnolia
- Inks - Memento Jet Black, Prismacolor Pencils
- Calendar Pages - Printed from the Internet
- Flowers - Magnolia, Wild Orchid Crafts, Generic
- Flower Die - Magnolia
- Tree Die - Magnolia
- Heart Border Die - Memory Box
- Other - Mini Wood Clothespins, Embroidery Floss, Trims, Ribbons, 3D Dots