Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Prismacolors and Magnolia



This is the second class that I taught at our local scrapbook event: *How to color Tilda with Prismacolor Pencils and Mineral Spirits*.


That's me... the 3rd one from left to right :-)


*Papeles y Más Magazine*... the primary sponsor for this event.




My classroom was full of amazing, talented ladies... and even a very talented gentleman was there taking my class ;-)



And here's the project that we created...



A paper bag featuring the lovely *Unsunny Sky Tilda*.



It was late and we were tired, so I couldn't take a picture of the entire group with their project, but still we had lots of fun and everyone was pleased with the results.

*THANK YOU SO MUCH* Magnolia for sponsoring my class!!
I couldn't have made it without you!

1 comment:

Melvin said...

Thank you, Yani. Nice worshop!