Friday, April 30, 2010

Bringing You Sunshine



Hey everyone,

It's been some time now since I don't blog.  If you want to know what I've been up to, just click -->here.

Even though life sometimes gets in the way, it is always nice to take some time out to share with the rest of the world what I have done ;-)  So today I want to share with you this card I did for Diana, the lady who won my blog candy.

You will have to excuse me again that I won't be posting what I used to prepare this card...  even though it wasn't that long ago since I prepared it, I just simply can't recall what I used, except for the Magnolia stamp, a Sizzix die for the flowers, Stickles, and Tim Holtz's Distress Inks.
I really like this color combination...  it's so girly and so bright and cheerful, that it can be used for almost any ocassion ;-)

Now for it's inside:


I prepared this small pocket to place the blog candy inside (with my sewing machine, I stitched it all the way around)...  and of course, decorated all three panels.

Now Diana wrote me last week to say that she received it and that it was a wonderful surprise...  making me happy as well!!!

**Have a great day!**

4 comments:

Renkata said...

Hi Yanitza, beautiful card.
Love the layout, just so intersting!

Alexandra said...

eine tolle Kate, und die Sonne hat Tilda ein bisschen viel genossen, sie hat ja schon ganz rote Wangen *lol*
LG
sanny

Chris said...

Gorgeous Yanitza and such wonderful colouring and design. Have a great weekend. Chris x

Diana Louwerens said...

You know already that I love this card, but I have to say in person it's even more beautiful :)
Thanks again for everything