Hey girlies!! It's so good to see you again ;-)
Today I want to share with you a little something I did for this week's challenge at Stamp With Fun. The challenge is to create something using *stripes*... so here's my take:
It's Tilda's Bake Shoppe!
I know, muffins and cupcakes are missing... I just couldn't find one with the perfect size for it :-(
Anyway, it was so easy to make... I used Bazzil's chipboard house and decorated it with different patterned papers, ribbons and paper flowers. Definitely a nice home decor ;-)
Now drop by Stamp With Fun and check out what the rest of the DT did for this challenge.
- Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye, Magnolia, Bo Bunny
- Stamp - Magnolia
- Inks - Jet Black StazOn, Tim Holtz's Distress Inks (Head Band: Bundled Sage; Hair: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo; Cheeks: Worn Lipstick; Dress, Apron & Socks: Antique Linen, Spun Sugar, Worn Liptstick, Bundled Sage, Victorian Velvet; Shoes & Spoon: Tea Dye, Walnut Stain, Victorian Velvet)
- Small Letter Rubons - K & Co.
- Big Letter Stickers - Me & My Big Ideas
- Other - Stickles, ribbons, paper flowers, Nestabilities, dimensionals