I hope that you're all having a lovely week :-)
I've been working on many things... ALL at the same time :-s Some are fun, but others are not... but still I won't complain. After all I like being busy ;-)
And one of those things is this box that I prepared for my niece's First Communion celebration...
For some reason this Tilda reminds me of her... she has brown and short hair... and is all together too cute...LOL!
I ran out of pink flowers, so I had to stick the white ones... I think they look good on it and create a color balance.
And of course, there'll be a small gift inside the box... but that's a surprise ;-)
As always, at the end of this post is the supplies' list.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps - Magnolia Wedding Collection 2010
- Patterned Paper - October Afternoon
- Inks - StazOn Timber Brown, Distress Inks (Hair: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany; Dress: Weathered Wood, Stickles "Star Dust"; Shoes: Black Soot; Flowers: Fired Brick, Peeled Paint; Wood Bench: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain; Grass: Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint; Sky: Tumbled Glass)
- Oval Diecut - Nestabilities by Spellbinders
- Sentiments - Computer Font "Courier New"
- Pink Pearls - Tickled Pink Stamps
- Other - paper flowers, ribbons, 3D dots