Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's a Small World - Part III - "A Cup"

Hi everyone,

Today I wanted to share with you my latest Magnolia creation.  This time I used one of those stinking cute *Magnolia Mini* stamp...


Michelle O. has been creating a couple of these lately...  very beautiful cups by the way ;-)

So I HAD to give it a try.  Also, you can find the tutorial on how to make your own cup -->here<--.


To make this cup, I used my ScorPal, papers are from October Afternoon, trims, seam binding, white pearls, paper flowers, my oval and scallop oval templates from Spellbinders, and colored Tilda with Distress Inks (Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany, Scattered Straw, Fired Brick, Old Paper).

Oh...  and the best part:  Kisses from Hershey's :-D  Which, I must say, I lasted them for at least an hour, so you can be proud of me...LOL!

Well, I guess that's all for today.

*Thanks* for stopping by and have a terrific day!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

what a very nice cup you have made.gr sandra

Kirsty said...

Hi what a cool idea. Love your design and colouring of mini tilda . Exquisite ! Kitty :D

Frances said...

Very pretty project. Love the cup idea and the tutorial. great coloring. hugs, Frances.