At Magnolia we're all into the Christmas Spirit already! :-)
The new Magnolia Ink comes full with Christmas inspiration...
and now the new Stamp Club comes fully packed with Christmas stamps... yesss!!!
So while you wait for the latest Magnolia Ink edition to arrive, here's some Christmas *eye candy* specially made for you to be inspired ;-)
Isn't this Tilda adorable? I colored her with Distress Inks... and added Stickles for some *sparkle*. I distressed certain areas with Distress Ink "Walnut Stain" and also clear embossed some edges and added Crackle Paint to simulate snow ;-)
I'm also making *double cards* of each one of these cuties to donate to my friend Sonia, who's receiving donated Christmas cards for Hogar de Niñas. It's a home for abused/homeless girls, whom are having a Christmas cards sale for their benefit. So if you want to contribute too, simply contact Sonia by clicking -->here<--.
Well, that's all for now! I hope that you've liked my card and remember to come back soon as I have some more inspiration to share ;-)
- Stamp - Magnolia Christmas 2011
- Sentiment - Spanish Sentiments by Stamping Up
- Patterned Paper - Echo Park Paper
- Flowers and Buds - Magnolia
- Inks - Archival "Coffee", Distress Inks (Hair: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany; Dress: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick; Socks: Bundled Sage; Hearts: Fired Brick; Floor: Pumice Stone), Stickles "Star Dust", Crackle Paint "Picket Fence"
- Brads - Magnolia
- Other - Seam Binding, Embroidery Floss, Tag, Doily, Machine Stitching