It's Monday... and that means that it is time for another challenge from TOMIC!!! Yesssss!!
Today's challenge is real cute... as all you have to do is prepare a basket.
I'm real proud of how mine turned out... and I couldn't wait to share it with you...
but finally here it is:
And this is how it looks when hanged:
Lots of flowers, ha? LOL! I did the handle with seam binding by tying a knot to the ends. And hanged Tilda by using a tag and embroidery floss. Here's a close-up of that:
The sentiment is from Tickled Pink Stamps, which I stamped using Archival "Coffee" stamp pad.
Well, I hope that you've liked it as much as I do ;-)
And as always, at the end of this post is the supplies' list.
Now head back to TOMIC and see what the rest of the DT did for this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by! :-D
- Patterned Paper - The Girls Paperie
- Stamps - Magnolia, Tickled Pink Stamps
- Inks - Archival "Coffee", Distress Inks (Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany; Dress & Shoes: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick; Basket: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Fired Brick, Shabby Shutters).
- Stickles - Star Dust
- Border Punch - Martha Stewart
- Oval & Scallop Oval Templates - Nestabilities by Spellbinders
- Flowers - Prima, Magnolia, generic