Happy Monday everyone!
I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and weekend!!
Today I want to share with you my last card for the series of Christmas cards that I'm donating to Hogar del Niño.
I wish I could've had the opportunity to make many more, but time and other duties made it impossible for me to continue doing this. But at least I did managed to make some and contribute to this good cause ;-)
Here's the finished card:
The stamps are from the newest Magnolia Christmas Collection 2011... they were all soooo pretty!! And instead of making the *masking technique* for these two stamps, I paper-pieced them and added 3D dots to make them *pop-up* from the card.
As always, at the end of this post is the supplies' list.
Next week I'll be coming back with a TOMIC Challenge... so stick around ;-)
Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments!!
- Patterned Paper - Echo Park Paper
- Stamps - Magnolia Christmas Collection 2011, Stamping Up
- Inks - Archival "Coffee", Distress Inks (Hair: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany; Sweater, Hat & Socks: Fired Brick; Pants: Bundled Sage; Present: Worn Lipstick, Broken China), Stickles "Star Dust"
- Doily & Swirls - Spellbinders
- Other - Seam Binding, Machine Stitching, Paper Flowers, Rhynestones, 3D Dots