Good day everyone!!
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend :-)
I ran a lot of errands, but still managed to finish another card for this *Sweet Christmas edition*. I'm working *twice*, as I'm donating some of these cards to a special cause ;-)
Anyway, here's my finished card:
I colored Tilda with Distress Inks, using the *watering technique* (as I call it... I'm sure that my students will recall it too!) to make the edges *pop-up* ;-). And then... since I'm doubling my work, I kept it simple so I could finish both cards.
As always, at the end of this post is the supplies' list.
Thanks for stopping by!!
- Stamps - Magnolia Christmas Collection 2011
- Patterned Paper - Echo Park Paper
- Doily - Spellbinders
- Flowers - Magnolia, generic
- Inks - Archival "Coffee", Distress Inks (Hair: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany; Shirt & Hat: Fired Brick, Stickles "Star Dust"; Pants: Bundled Sage; Shoes: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain; Candle: Scattered Straw)
- Other - Seam Binding, Rhynestones, Machine Stitching